Sunday, November 1, 2009

“I Love NY” Sticker Clutch

The scrapbooking department of craft stores is a treasure trove of themed embellishments. The stickers work great on a plain handbag. I’m inspired by the look of well-traveled luggage with a lot of stickers from various places.




I used one plain smooth surfaced handbag. Mine was plastic. I think this technique would work on leather, but probably not cloth. Stickers are from the scrapbooking department of a craft store. I used 2 packages of Stickabilities by the Paper Studio in the “I Love NY” design.






This project is extremely easy. Just place the stickers on the handbag in your desired design. Rub over them to be sure they are stuck down flat. I went for an evenly scattered look, but they could also be grouped to good effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment